Information for visitors
Padise monastery and Visitor Center are open
From May to September, Tue through Sun from 11:00 to 18:00
From October to April, Wed through Sun from 11:00 to 16:00
If you wish to visit the monastery outside of regular opening hours please contact us at least 3 business days before the preferred visit date. Ticket price for private visits is double and fee for a guide will be added separately.
- Tickets are sold at the Visitors Center and at the monastery
- Tickets are valid as day passes
- Ticket sales end half an hour before the monastery`s closing time
- We accept payments in cash and by credit or debit card
- Excursions “Timeless Padise” – a journey opening the living and spiritual space of the Cistercians in the Padise monastery (60 min).
- Tour guide in Estonian 40 € / hour, in addition to per person tickets.
Tour guide in other languages 60 € / hour, in addition to per person tickets
- We offer tours in English, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Italian, German and French.
- Both Visitor Center and monastery are wheel-chair accessible.
- NB Cars with a handicap parking card may park in front of the monastery.
- For additional information on services geared toward people with special needs, please contact the monastery at email@example.com.
- Well behaved pets, guide dogs for the blind, and service dogs on duty are welcome at the monastery.
- Large bags and suitcases are not allowed in the monastery. Please store your luggage in the cloakroom or contact the cashier at the Visitor Center.
- Visitor Center has a self-service cloakroom.
- If you have lost or found something in the monastery, please contact the Visitor Center.
- Taking photos and videos is permitted on the grounds of the monastery and in the Visitor Center. In social media, please use the hashtag #padisemonastery.
- Photography and videography for commercial purposes is permitted only by prior approval from Padise monastery, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.