The Padise Monastery - Visitor Center will open to visitors on May 2, 2020.
May - September Tue - Sun 11 am - 6 pm
October - April Wed - Sun 11 am - 4 pm
By agreement the monastery can be visited with the guide outside the official opening hours. In this case, tickets are double the price and the guide fee will be added. Please arrange an out of hours visit at least 3 working days in advance.
Good to know
- Tickets are sold at the monastery
- Ticket sales end half an hour before the monastery`s closing time.
- Toilets are located on the ground floor of the Governor`s House and on the basement floor of the monastery.
- The unattended cloakroom is in the Governor`s House.
- There is a wheelchair lift in the Governor's House and in the monastery to facilitate movement.
- The monastery-Visitor Center is accessible for prams and wheelchairs.
- Large bags and suitcases are not allowed in the ruins of the monastery. Please store your luggage in the cloakroom or contact the cashier at the governor`s house.
- Well behaved pets, guide dogs for the blind, and service dogs on duty are welcome at the monastery.
- If you have lost or found something in the monastery, please contact the cashier or call (ph. +372 552 46 57).
- We offer a guide service on request, 60 € / h (in Estonian, English, French, Danish, Finnish and Russian) (ph. +372 552 46 57/ e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To participate in workshops, call (ph. +372 552 46 57) Or write an email email@example.com
- Taking photos and videos is permitted on the grounds of the monastery-visitor center. In social media, please use the hashtag #timelesspadise and #padisemonastery). Photography and videography for commercial purposes is permitted only by prior approval from Padise Monastery, please contact (ph. +372 552 46 57/ email firstname.lastname@example.org).