Adult: 6 €
Reduced ticket*: 4 €
Family ticket: 12 € (up to 2 adults and their children under 18)
Tour guide 60 €/per hour + tickets
The information desk and ticket office are in the governor`s house. You can pay in cash or by card.
*Reduction is valid for pupils, students, pensioners, holders of an International Student Card (ISIC Scholar, ISIC Student), an International Teacher Card (ITIC Teacher) and a European Youth Card.
- Children up to 8 years inclusive
- Employees of Estonian museums
- International Council of Museums (ICOM) card holders
- Disabled children (up to 16 years inclusive) and their carers
- Severely disabled people and their carer
- Persons Repressed
- One teacher leading a student tour group
- One tour guide leading a tour group
- "Timeless Padise" - a journey that opens the life and spiritual space of the Cistercians at Padise monastery (60 min).
- "Great Padise" - a walk in Padise monastery and nearby. For an overview of the formation of the monastery and its importance in medieval Europe and Livonia, a walk to the old hill fort (1 km on foot) is taken and Padise Manor is introduced. In addition, Padise Community Center, also known as a building of former Koidula Kolkhoz, which, like Padise monastery, is exceptional throughout Estonia, is also noted (1.5 hours).
60' tour guide 60 € + tickets. 90' tour guide 80€ + tickets. We offer tours in Estonian, English, German, Finnish, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish and Danish.